Health Care Management System
Hospital requires a constant stream of income to not only sustain but also improve infrastructure and care processes. Customized Hospital Management system not only saves time and cost but also generate customize business reports to improve efficiency
Hospitals are created to serve as a beacon of Humanity
Maxcare is an integrated hospital management system, covering the following aspects of the functioning of a hospital
- Finance Module
- HR and Payroll
- Procurement and Inventory Module
Maxcare automates and integrates the processes of all the activities, going on in a hospital relating to treatment, administration and Financials
Maxcare International Standards
- ICD-10: International Classification of Diseases- WHO incorporated in HIMS and can be traceable through http://apps.who.int/classifications/icd10/browse/2016/en#/R05
- HL-7: HIMS complies with the requirements of Health Level-7 and capability to communicate and sync data between different environment.
- JCI: HIMS meets the requirement specified in MOI (Management of Information) and helps HCEs in JCI accreditation.
- Canadian accreditation:
- CCHIT: The modules of HIMS meet the requirements of ‘Certification Commission for Health Information Technology’ and we are planning to achieve certification.